Thursday, August 20, 2009

It Happened!

Well, it happened! I brought Riley home from the hospital just a few days ago and now I'm waking up to take her to preschool! It feels like it happened overnight! I'm so sad that my little girl is growing up but excited for her to start her new adventure! I'm so glad that she is excited for school or it would have been even harder to leave her. Tuesday was her first day of preschool at the Wesley Little Learners in Parsons. Her teacher is Mrs Heenan or if you ask her it's Mr Heenan! (I'm trying to work on that!) Justin, Kinsey, and I took her to her on her first day. I don't think she even noticed that I was crying b/c she was so busy talking to all of the other kiddos and trying to figure out why some were crying! I hung out as long as I could in her classroom before Justin MADE me leave! Kinsey and I had a long 3 hours. First I drove around town aimlessly which left me with 2 and a half hours left to kill. Finally we hit Wal Mart and the antique shop and that took up our time! Riley loved it and can't wait to go back! Here's some pics from her exciting day!!
Her new backpack! She is so proud of this! She wore it in the store when we bought it!







We found her hook for her backpack!



...and her name on the wall outside her room!




... her cubby



Getting dismissed after her first day!



putting the backpack on to leave!




Just a few more pics from the day!










I almost forgot the best part of the day (for me) Nano and Dado told her that they would take her out for lunch wherever she wanted to go! Since Parsons doesn't have a Chic Fil A she chose 'Nestos (Ernestos)! I've trained her well! Dado spoiled her rotten and got her cheese dip and pretty much anything else she wanted at lunch! Oh well I guess that's his job!!












No comments:

Post a Comment