Thursday, May 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINSEY!

I can't believe that our last baby is one! It makes me sooo sad! Where did the time go??
Anyways, Sunday we had Kinsey's b-day party at our house with family and a few close friends! I think she had a good time! She wasn't sure about the cake until Daddy gave her a little taste! That was all it took! She had no problems diving in with both hands! Here's some pics from our afternoon!

This is her rocking lamb from Nana and Dado! It's been a pretty big hit!


Uncle JJ stealing a bite of cake! She didn't like sharing her cake! They share a b-day so he felt he had just as much of a right to the cake as she did! She thought other wise! Happy Bday Uncle JJ!







The birthday hat lasted just long enough for me to take this pic! It's the only pic of her in it! That's how long she left it!






Our smiley bday girl!!




Our wonderful cake! I wish I could take credit but I must give credit to Lori's Creative Cakes in Oswego! She does an awesome job!!










No comments:

Post a Comment