Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cookies with Nana



Riley had been asking my mom if she could make cookies with her in her new mixer that she got for Christmas. We finally picked a day. We went to my parents one evening when they got off of work! We had supper and then the cooking began.... a little late! They didn't start making cookies until almost 8 pm. That wouldn't have been a big deal if Riley hadn't sampled the brown sugar by the hand fulls!!! She was so messy after the cookie making that my mom put her in the tub!! Her jeans felt like they had been starched! I should have made her run most of the way home b/c it was after midnight when the sugar wore off and she crashed! I told Mom that next time cookie making will start at 8AM!! Maybe then we can get a good nights sleep! Oh well, she had fun and was so excited to take home some cookies to her Daddy that she had made! That's what Nannas are for!! Spoil 'em and send 'em home!!
The other pics are of Kinsey just hanging out with Dado and I while we are waiting on the cookies!












1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Grandmas! They become full of good ideas about 8 PM don't they?! We love it as well, but we have to give Mom a hard time about going into "Grandma Mode"! It appears that our Moms have many of the same tendencies when it comes to grandparenting, and truthfully, I wouldn't have it any other way!

    ReplyDelete