Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Super bowl Sunday












Ok, so it's been a few weeks since the super bowl but I just thought I'd tell you what we did! As you can see from the pics, we were not real in to the game. To be real honest I can't even remember what two teams played now! Is that unAmerican of me?? Anyways, Bryson and Jamie came over and we had some great snack foods (Enough for way more people!) and ended up playing the wii!! I think Justin and Bryson ended up watching the last few minutes of the game. About the only thing footballish (if that's a word) that we did was eat a wonderful ice cream cake that looked like a football! (thanks Jamie)

With or without the superbowl we had a great time visiting and playing on the wii! Watching other people on the wii can be pretty entertaining! Oh - I'm pretty sure Jamie had to do some cooking in the play kitchen with Riley too!

No comments:

Post a Comment