Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dog Sitting
















I know I haven't updated for a while! Sorry! Things have been busy for us! I'm sure you can all relate!!

We've been dog sitting for the last week and a half! My cousins westie, Murphy, came to stay when the twins were born! Riley thought this was fantastic.... Murphy on the other hand was relieved every night when she went to bed and stopped demanding that he chase her, she chase him, play fetch, or even sit in time out with her!! I kept trying to tell Murphy that he was in for a rude awakening when he got home!!

Even Justin was a sucker for this little white fuzz ball! He convinced Justin to let him sleep with us and even got some cuddle time in the recliner with him!
The best story from the dog sitting?.....

Last Friday the girls and I got home from Parsons late in the afternoon. Riley desperately needed a nap before gymnastics. I told her to lay down. She takes her naps in the living room. Justin, Kinsey, and I went to the office to work. We shut the door but didn't latch it. Murphy was on the back porch. It finally got quiet so I assumed that Riley had given it up and fallen asleep. When I went to the living room to check on her she was no where to be found!! Murphy was MIA also! I hollered at Justin and we both ran out the back door. Riley, Murphy, and Bart were all in the backyard running around! This means that she snuck past the office, to her bedroom, put on her rubber boots (on the wrong feet), climbed the baby gate and let both dogs and herself out! I bet we stood on the back patio for 5 minutes before she saw that we had found her! (you'll see the pictures of them playing before they got caught!) My dad told me that if she's that sneaky now just think how good she'll be when she's 15 or 16!? He may have taken a few years off of my life with that comment but then I remembered that I'm sure they keep close tabs on them in the convent! ha ha


I guess that's all I have for now! Enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment