Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gymnastics!
















Well, we're back in the swing of things! Riley had been missing gymnastics! We missed a few weeks of this session when the girls were sick but we're back now!





Riley loves her class! It's 45 minutes of total chaos! I think she'd stay all night if we's let her! She never wants to leave!





Nana meets us there some nights to watch Riley and hold Kinsey so that my arm doesn't fall off while I'm chasing Riley! It's a huge help when she can make it and Riley thinks it's really cool when she has an audience!





Thurs. she stopped in the middle of everything b/c she had to run over and tell Nana something. She ran off before I could say a word! I found out later that she ran over to Nana and said, "Don't make Kinsey cry, Nano!" (That's what Riley calls my Mom.... it's not a typo!) That was all she said and then it was back to front rolls and jumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment