Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day!

We didn't have a romantic Valentines Day like you would see on TV but we did have a Great family day! Riley started the day with Daddy. They went and fed cows which means a stop at the Conoco for chocolate milk and donuts! She called me while they were doing chores to tell me what she had named the new baby calves! It was a very entertaining phone conversation! Then she had to talk to Kinsey on the phone. I would hold the phone up to Kinsey's ear and Riley would talk to her! It was soooo cute! Kinsey would grin and let out a little squeal!

When they got home Justin gave the girls a valentines gift to each of them. Kinsey got a stuffed puppy and Riley got a dog that sings "Lookin' for some hot stuff baby tonight" all while moving its ears and wagging its tail! This puppy goes everywhere with us!! We had to make her leave "puppy-o" in the truck during church! That would have been a sight!
Anyways, we took the girls to Joplin to the Kangaroo Gym! Riley bounced for a few hours... nonstop! She never slowed down! It was a great place! I was so mad that I forgot my camera! Kinsey had just as much fun watching all of the kiddos running around!
We ate supper at Chic Fil A. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love that place! It is extremely clean and kid friendly & the staff is always very accommodating! Anyways, they had black table cloths, candles, & a rose on every table. They also had live music and free dessert of your choice! Sounds romantic until you factor in ALL of the screaming and playing kids! It really wasn't bad! and the food was good... for fast food! I can't complain, Justin had bought me the steak the night before!
Riley was soo tired when we got home that she pretty much fell in a heap! oh- with her "puppy-o" of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment